Try before you buy with a FREE demo app!
Preview your hair and beauty salon app on your own phone. No obligation to proceed. Save up to £100 if you do. Enter Promo Code: HAB100
Hear about our apps from a salon owner…
I knew obviously that apps existed, but I didn’t really even consider that it would be an option for a small business such as mine. But it’s absolutely one of the best decisions we’ve made…
Laura at Skin & Tonic Beauty Salon, St Albans.
Download the app from iTunes and Google Play.
Raise your profile and get more clients returning again and again to your salon
A mobile app for your hair and beauty salon is a very powerful marketing tool which will enable you to stand up against competition from the big high street names like Rush and Toni & Guy.
Our mobile apps are a very effective customer retention tool, made for independent hair and beauty salons like yours.
- Keep your customers coming back again and again by allowing them to make appointments and purchase beauty products through their mobile device.
- Reward them for their loyalty with gifts and treats.
- Send out messages to your customers to fill cancellations and increase bookings during quiet times.
- Market directly to your customers, with mobile promotions and free push messaging to tell them about your latest deals, offers and events.
- Give your clients easy access to your social media and encourage social media comments and sharing.
- We design and build your hair and beauty salon app for you, leaving you free to get with your business. There are cheaper DIY app solutions, but do you want to spend hours of your time getting to grips with building your app, dealing with apps store publishing and working out how to use it once you have it?
- Our unique combination of graphic design and marketing services ensures that your mobile app will be custom designed and built for your salon, to raise your business profile, together with the option of a range of marketing materials to help you promote and optimise your app downloads.
- Support – we build a relationship with you. As well as 24/7 online support from Eazi-Apps, you will have your own dedicated app developer to provide support and guidance – by telephone and face-to-face – we will gladly meet with you for coffee!
- Every app we develop includes free graphics to put on your website, social media and printed marketing materials, including a high quality visual of your hair and beauty salon app.
- The EaziApps platform is your mobile marketing dashboard. Login and update your own content in real time, create your own mobile promotions and send unlimited Push (text) messages alerting users to your offers, events and any other items in your app or linking to external URLs.
- Because we are licensed developers for EaziApps, we build your app using their online platform, making it quicker and easier and therefore far more affordable than other app developers.
- The Eazi-Apps platform is constantly being updated with new features, so your app can always be upgraded to benefit from the latest mobile technology.
EaziApps can be integrated with many other online applications, please contact us if you have a particular requirement. For example, your online shop, booking system and email signups can be fully integrated into your app. Our email marketing service, FactorEmail can also be integrated. If you don’t already have these services, we will be happy to make recommendations based on your business needs.
There is an initial design and development fee, plus a basic monthly subscription once your app is published in the App Stores. Find out more…
Save up to £100
You will save a guaranteed £50 on the design and development fee for a combined Android, iPhone and HTML5 Web App, or £100 if you include a tablet version (recommended for the best user experience on tablets). When your demo is ready to view, your options will be fully explained to you.
We also offer Mobile Marketing Packages for those who prefer to leave the app management and mobile marketing to us.
Hair and Beauty Salons – 10 reasons for a mobile app – read our blog
Warning – the dangers of a DIY app – read our blog
*An Eazi-Apps licence owned and operated by FactorEstudio Ltd trading under licence as Eazi-Apps.